Monday, August 20, 2007

The Many Faces of Elliot Diesel!


PEACE DUDE!



3 comments:

Erin Davis said...

He is so chubby! What a beautiful boy. I love the one of you and Elliot sleeping. So cute! I can't believe how fast they grow. Love you guys!

Susanna said...

What a cute little chub. My family is obsessed with chubby babies, the more rolls the better. I can't believe how much he has grown, he is such a cutie.

I am excited to see him and you guys at the blessing.

P.S. J.R., scrubs totally siut you!!! Hope school is going well.

Marilee Leishman said...

CUTE picts guys. I love his big eyes and cute little nose. Happy birthday JR. I love the one of you guys sleeping cause it's so true. You just end up catching sleep whenever you can. I also love the little church outfit you had him in, in the picture of him and diesal. His missionary tag is so tang cute!