We were so excited to have Sarah and Glen come visit us in Sun Valley! It was so much fun! One of the days we took the lift up to the top and took sweet pics! The boys had been skiing all day...unfortunatly it hadn't snowed a ton yet so only half the mountain was open, but because of that it was only half the price for Glen to ski -Yay!
What a fun trip and AWESOME friends! Love you guys. Let's do it again!
8 comments:
Cute pics Chel. I've got some of you that I'll share.
AWWWW... that is so fun! Looks like a good holiday break!
You make such a beautiful caroler! Glad you guys had a good holiday.
Happy New Year!
Shar's having twins?!?! WOW! Have you made it back to the midwest yet? I'm flying back in on Saturday ... any chance you'll still be up in Cache Valley? MISS YOU!
So great to see you! Hopefully we can still hang out before you leave. We had so much fun playing games. Zachary still has his paper airplane, and plays with it all the time.
You guys look great all dressed up! I bet you have so much fun up there. I'm definitely jealous!
Wow, good for you guys to always be involved in stuff. You look great! That is crazy that your sister is having twins-she seems too young!
Thanks for hooking us up with the SV experience...Spencer & Lizzie still are talking about J.R. and we saw Spencer writing a letter that read...Dear J.R. I will always remember you. I miss you. I love you. Not quite sure what you did to bewitch our kids, but man, they love you...I like it must have been Star Wars monopoly! Hope you're all well!
Post a Comment