Making sugar cookies!
Elliot started with the arm over the shoulder move.....is she blushing??
Then he wasted no time to go in for the hand hold.
What a beautiful girl. I love her reaction.
What a great surprise running into our sweet friend at the Preschool and planning a last minute Thanksgiving get together. I was so happy and grateful for her kindness in inviting us over. We had a great time chatting and the kids had lots of fun playing, watching Bolt and making Sugar Cookies. Elliot loves playing with his sweet little girl friend
The food was soooo good! The leftovers were the best part! I ate them for about a week and still loved it on day 7 as much as day 1. YUMMY!
I can't believe we went the whole night with out a picture of the adults. Oops. I guess the kids were just being too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment