



Another ride under our belts along with a lot of rain and mud. Yuck!
This time we rode 26 miles. (kinda a big jump from 5 miles) and yes, our bodies were torn apart. Poor J.R. pulled Elliot in the trailer the whole way. Without having to pull Elliot I ended the 26 miles feeling pretty good, tired and sore, but still good!
I was super proud of all the kids that were with us. Seriously tough kids!
The more we ride the more we're pumped to reach our goal. I just hope my knees hold out. Advil and ice are my new best friends. :)
More rides to come.....
2 comments:
Wow! You guys are amazing! I'm excited to see you guys. :)
NO WAY!!! That is incredible!!!! So are you doing it in a straight shot....then stopping at hotels on the way, or what? Sounds like an AWESOME goal!!!
Post a Comment