Thursday, November 17, 2011

Putting up the tree

Elliot got bored. The babies were both sleeping- so up it went. I originally wanted it to be a fun family special night, but knowing J.R.'s schedule the chance of that working out with happy kids was very slim so Elliot and I went ahead. Some may think Nov. 17 is a bit early for the tree, but not in the Haynie house. :)

Elliot was very helpful putting up the ornaments till the santa airplanes came out then he was off in his own world flying santa around the living room. (too cute) He had a blast playing in the empty storage bin and insisted we both get in for a picture. We're so silly.

Love the tree. Love my boy. Love the season. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS.





Surprisingly the twins left the tree alone. Granted I left a bare space around the bottom of the tree, but they still make no effort to reach the ornaments.

1 comment:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

I love the picture of you and Elliot in the storage tub...good times:) Hope the bad rotation goes quickly. Happy Holidays!