To say these two are best buddies would be a HUGE understatement! They have the sweetest relationship. Jerry jokes that our kids are his grandkids (even though he's much too young for that to be true) but, my kids love him and Debbie just like they love their real grandparents. Hearing Miles little voice call out "Jerry!" is the cutest thing. He'd rather be on his lap then anyone else...including me and J.R. :) I love the bottom picture...I'm pretty sure he wants to be part of their family. I feel like we are part of their family.
Saying goodbye is going to be too hard to do. He have to plan a time to get back together or we're not going to be able to drive away. We are going to miss the Rushton family more then words.
Thanks for being my kids role models, our families support group, our family away from family and the best friends we could EVER ask for!
Love you!
"True friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget."


No comments:
Post a Comment