Cousins are the best and yes it is amazing that they are all so cute for the picture. In all our group shots someone is of course, always crying. You look wonderful and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! I miss you tons!
Cute picture! Looks like you better get to work on adding a girl to add to that picture.
I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you and Landon & Lydia these past couple days. They are in our hearts. Hope you are feeling peaceful. Love you!
BEAUITFUL boys! All of them are so handsome! Hope all is well and it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Miss ya! I also saw you in Erin Davis's blog and I am dying? Are you in the blue or the red?? Do you have a twin and you never told me about her?! Please clarify! I'm assuming you're in the red?
3 comments:
Cousins are the best and yes it is amazing that they are all so cute for the picture. In all our group shots someone is of course, always crying. You look wonderful and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! I miss you tons!
Chelsea,
Cute picture! Looks like you better get to work on adding a girl to add to that picture.
I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you and Landon & Lydia these past couple days. They are in our hearts. Hope you are feeling peaceful. Love you!
BEAUITFUL boys! All of them are so handsome! Hope all is well and it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Miss ya! I also saw you in Erin Davis's blog and I am dying? Are you in the blue or the red?? Do you have a twin and you never told me about her?! Please clarify! I'm assuming you're in the red?
Post a Comment