Elliot is in LOVE with Santa. Santa comes out caroling with us every night and any time santa even looks at him, Elliot is busting out laughing louder and harder then I've ever seen. It's the cutest thing! Hopefully it stays that way!
Christmas is just around the corner and we couldn't be more excited!
Sun Valley is treating us well. The snow is awesome and it feels great to get back on my snowboard again. Talk about FUN!! More pics coming soon!
4 comments:
I can't believe that he loves santa so much!!! That is soo cute!! I'm glad you are having fun in Sun Valley, you deserve the break and a fun vacation! Have a good Christmas! It was so fun to see you the other day!! Love ya!
That is the cutest thing ever! I hope it stays that way! You'll have to get it on video!
That is so cute about Elliot and Santa--I bet Dave just hams it up too!
As far as SunValley goes...all I have to say is...jealous, simply jealous. It is 75 degrees here today...totally depressing. You might think it would be nice...nope, sunshine on Christmas Eve---blah!!! I NEED snow!!!!
So dang cute! What a sweet little boy and to laugh when he sees Santa? Even better. We are so jealous you are in Sun Valley again, but so glad you are having fun. I need to see that little boy before you head home! Love Ya!
Post a Comment