It was Elliot's first day of Pre-Preschool last week. I may be crazy for putting him in so early, but I'm looking forward to the 2 hours of free time and he's looking forward to the kids and change of scenery.
Chelsea- You dont know me, but I am friends with your sister in law Erin and I came across your blog from hers and noticed you were in Oral surgery residentcy. My husband is in his 3rd year of dental school and is tossing around the idea of oral surgery. I hear its aweful for them, but I am curious to know how it is for the wife???? I would love to hear what you think of it. If you dont mind e-mailing me. Thanks so much Sarah Wells (my husband is Nate Wells I dont know if your husband knew him from Utah state or not) my email is nateandsarahwells@gmail.com
2 comments:
Chelsea-
You dont know me, but I am friends with your sister in law Erin and I came across your blog from hers and noticed you were in Oral surgery residentcy. My husband is in his 3rd year of dental school and is tossing around the idea of oral surgery. I hear its aweful for them, but I am curious to know how it is for the wife???? I would love to hear what you think of it. If you dont mind e-mailing me. Thanks so much Sarah Wells (my husband is Nate Wells I dont know if your husband knew him from Utah state or not) my email is nateandsarahwells@gmail.com
could he get any cuter? loved hanging out with you at your parents! you are so beautiful and have the most amazing attitude about things.
Post a Comment