Wednesday, September 2, 2009

STAMPIN UP PROMOTIONS

Hi girls!

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm placing a stampin' up order on Sept. 15. I will be able to get orders to people in Indiana & Ohio by the end of September and to people in Utah by the end of October (I'm coming home due to my brother's return from his mission) I'm doing a mass order this month because, thanks to the move and the issues with our house, I've neglected my demonstrator status and need to get the ball rolling again.

So,
Take a look at the cataloge online and think ahead to any Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas projects you may have in mind and send me your order.

Because it's been a while since we've all stamped and because alot of us are settling into new homes and jobs - I'm creating my own promotions this month as a house warming / I miss you CELEBRATION....

-Spend $50 or more and get 1 additional item at 20% off.
-Whoever spends the most will get all the hostest benefits
*Benefits include: *
up to $35 in free product (amount depends on total sales)
*a level 1 &/or level 2 stamp set
*1 item from the holiday mini catalog for just $10 (if club order total is above $250)
-Schedule a date to host a stampin up party and get the 2009-2010 Idea book & catalog FREE.
(I am able to do parties long distance...I'll send you all the supplies for the project, you just send out invites & provide a location)

Don't forget to look through the new holiday mini catalog as well. There are very cute new "Simply Adorned Charms" that would be so cute as Christmas tree ornaments or gift toppers. Also a new ornament Punch that would make christmas cards a breeze.

If you're looking for home decor ideas or projects, look through the "Definitely Decorative" catalog for vinyl art and stenciling.

Let me know if I can help in your search for products.
Please have your orders emailed to me by Sept 15.
Thanks a bunch! Happy Stamping! www.stampinup.com
Chelsea
email: chelseahayniern@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Teddy said...

Hey Chel, stampin up sounds like fun work:) I was just checking with you on the Sun Valley situation. . . . you guys are coming, right?

Tony & Bergen said...

Chelly!!! So what is this stuff that you are into??? I need to see what it is all about! It sounds like fun. Let me know. Obviously I missed the September 15th deadline, but I don't know what I would be ordering anyway. Love you lots and I will talk to you soon!