Cmas morning. Playing with remote control car
Surprise train set

Trying to hold back the Cmas eve excitement for a few pics.

Cmas EVE
A visit from the big man himself (a few days before Cmas)
Talk about a wild Christmas! We had such a great time being home with the family for Christmas. Although we truely did miss our Sun Valley family - after 8 years away, it's about time we were home for at least one Christmas....right??
We got spoiled rotten this year and I'm not even sure we deserved it. :)
We jumped back and forth between families a bit trying to spread the love, but in the end totally enjoyed ourselves. We ate way too much food, played a few too many games, stayed up much too late, didn't quite sing enough Christmas carols but had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thanks Grandma, Papa, Oma and Opa! Love you sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews! We had a wonderful Christmas vacation! Thanks for letting us stay for so long!
(Turns out I took way more video then photos of Christmas Eve and Day...oh well.)
2 comments:
Your Sun Valley Family missed you too!
Hi, lame place to contact you I know. But your email from FB came back returned. I need a good email and phone number for you.
Gwen
P.S. Everytime I come to your blog I spend forever here. AND everytime I visit, I really want to know the story of your 2 in heaven...but I'm too politically correct to ask ;)
Post a Comment