I thought I had made it past the "let's put things in the outlet" phase without an incident.....until today. As we were organizing our basement Elliot found a kite. He took it upstairs. Harmless...or so I thought. Next we hear him saying "uh oh, uh oh" over and over. We ran up and sure enough he decided to take apart the kite then stick a piece into the outlet. Seriously?? We caught him pulling on the piece he had stuck in that apparently was not coming back out. The tear in his eye will tell you we had a little chat in time out...mostly because it scared me to death. Thank heavens the piece was plastic and didn't shock him. It took J.R. a while to figure out how to wiggle it out. Luckily there was no harm done - except to the kite that ended up in the trash.
Yet another day survived with a 2 year old running loose!!
4 comments:
I'm so glad he's safe! I'll be honest, its still a bit weird to me that he's 2!! When did we stop running around 'til all hours of the night?!?
Scary!
Hey! I set my blog to private so you need to send me your address so I can add you. Well, only if you want to :) my email is kimberly_Noel@hotmail.com
What a cutie.
I totally understand! Dax has shocked himself twice when plugging our phone charger in. You'd think he'd have learned the first time ;) I too keep thinking we're past that, so thanks for the warning!
Post a Comment