
A few YW...notice the leaders are shorter then the girls.

The Leaders
With J.R's schedule so nuts sometimes we have to combine family time with my YW commitments. Elliot loves the girls so it works!



Who knew Elliot would like ice skating so much? He laughed the whole time. I think he thought it was so funny that he couldn't stand up by himself. Understandably he didn't last long because I think his little arms were getting sore from us holding him up. But, overall it was a great little outing.
The YW in our ward are so fun! I'm learning so much from those girls! It was a major old age shock when I first was put in the YW. I think I still felt like I was 18, but then quickly realized I am actually much older then that now. It took a minute to adjust, but I feel like I've found my place and LOVE my girls so much!
1 comment:
My girls just adore you as well! Thanks for being an awesome leader! I am wondering how much longer until Aspen is towering over everyone around her. Crazy!
Post a Comment