Monday, March 22, 2010

Visitors

Sista LOVE!

The crazy kids!

Mommies and babies...and pretend husband (whit, you rock!)

My buddy HAYDEN

McKENNA JUNE! Love those cheeks

BROOKLYN RAE - Can't get enough of her baby blues!

Me and Kenna bug. I couldn't kiss them enough.

What a great few days with my nieces, nephew and sisters. Elliot loved the attention and I loved the company! It was so great having them here. We got to visit the museum, the zoo and of course the outlet malls! The kids did great and the moms did even better. Even though we were doing so many fun things - bath time was still the favorite part.

One night we stayed up till 2:30 am laughing our guts out! We are so funny...especially so late at night. If we weren't so old and had so many kids to look after and get up with in the night we probably would have done that every night.

Saying goodbye at the airport was the hardest on Elliot. He wanted so bad to get on that plane and go to grandma's house. He probably would have left me behind without a problem. If he was free to fly I might have considered it. jk:)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the visit. You have no idea how much it meant to me.
LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

I BET YOU HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!! How fun!!!!!

Trisha said...

So fun to see the twinners!