Thursday, August 5, 2010

Look what I made today!!!



I can't believe it either! I am not a seamstress, but something inside me needed to create something from scratch so I stole this idea from a friend of mine and gave it a shot. If you have an upcoming baby, beware: you'll probably be getting one of these from me!!

Thanks J.R. for playing with Elliot so I could finish it in a day. Now I have confidence to make more!

Hooray for babies and all the cute stuff that goes with them!!

12 comments:

Amy Jane said...

My mommy made me one of these, you'll love it... wonder what you ever did without it! :o)

Melissa S. said...

I hope you made TWO for the new little boys!!!!! It turned out way cute!!!!

Katie Jane said...

So cute! Look at you all talented!

Apron Appeal said...

It's true...you are NOT a sewer and don't let anyone try to convince you that you are! You are a seamstress....I've made that mistake too! :)

Nice work!

Erin Davis said...

Chel! I was going to make one of those! Way cute! Mine might have to wait till September when things calm down... :)

Kim said...

That is darling!!! I am glad you used that pattern...it was my favorite.

Jami said...

So cute! My mom made me a car seat cover for me and it was the best thing ever...especially since I had a preemie!

Chelsea said...

Thanks Gwen, I need help with the sewing lingo too it looks like. (notice I changed it in my post) :-)

Kylene said...

Cute. cute.

the Corbin Clan said...

Very cute! It's addicting making things for your babies. :)

Apron Appeal said...

I hope you got a good chuckle out of that. I never know how what I think what is so funny will come across to someone else.

Chelsea said...

Gwen, I think you're hilarious! Of course I laughed!!! :)