This year for Valentines day I decided to be a little more creative then usual. J.R. and I are terrible at celebrating holidays, but I'm determined to stop our laziness and let holidays be a day to do something special and out of the ordinary. So, I set my boys on a scavenger hunt. They had fun running around the house looking for clues and finding "Naked" Green machine fruit drinks. Of course the end surprise was chocolate and new Superman shirts for the kids.
I love you J.R.!
I love you Elliot!
I love you Jaxon!
I love you Miles!
Happy Valentines Day!
Elliot was playing camera man.
He's getting better at getting us all in the shot.
2 comments:
Chel, you're a hottie! Seriously. That's all. :)
I agree with Erin ~ Chels, you are looking great!! And our boys ... well, when are you coming here!?!?!
Post a Comment