Friday, February 4, 2011

Sharing the Love

Miles 

Jaxon 

J.R. is so tired after work, I just give him the crying babies and let them all take a nap. 

Matchy Matchy. I love the doggy feet.  

They tend to get fussy in the evenings so this is usually how J.R. finds us when he gets home from work...just surviving till another set of hands walks through the door. 
(they must know J.R. is on his way - they're crying with excitement :)

Miles actually did smile at me and Elliot yesterday. This is another attempt to get a repeat performance. 

 Trying out a new sling. Miles loved it once I got him in. He fell right asleep. Jaxon on the other hand got dealt dirt...no comfy sling and no way to keep his binky in place.

My little bundle

Elliot's prayer last night: 
"Dear Heavenly Father, thanks that daddy came home from work and mommy sleeped on my couch."
(I guess that's what we do...take naps and wait for dad to come home. What an observant child :)

6 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Jaxon's picture is the best w/ his arms up!!! you must've just fed him and he was nice and content! I love how babies do that.

Kasi French said...

I want to come and hold them!! E is looking so big ~ it's been a month since I've seen him, he's growing like a week!

Kellie said...

Chelsea I am so excited for you! Those babies are so DANG cute. I loved reading all your posts and catching up on your life. What a wonderful miracle those babies are. I have NO IDEA how you are doing twins. LOVE that E prayed to tell you how thankful he was to have you there (asleep on the couch) so precious! Love you, hang in there. You are an amazing mother AND photographer. Great pictures!

Susanna said...

First of all, your baby announcement was ADORABLE!!!!! I couldn't stop looking at it, it was SO CUTE!!! I think both little guys look just like their big brother...you guys sure do make cute ones. Secondly, this post brought back some pretty burried memories. I haven't really let myself think about those early days with Luke and Liam, the more I think about it, the more exhausted I get. It sure is fun to have two bundles of joy, but I think the first couple of months is honestly just survival mode.
Are you nursing or just doing bottles? I wasn't able to nurse my boys, I'm hoping to at least give it a try this time.
Anyway, you are amazing, and I think you guys are just about the cutest family ever!

kat said...

Oh My!! You have some seriously cute boys!! Enjoy, Enjoy! That's what I keep telling myself... :) You are amazing!

Natalie said...

They need to invent a double sling! I LOVE the stage when they'll still nap on your chest...so sweet!