Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Random pics this week

 
Good night kisses

Double duty daddy 

 So much snow! Wishing it was spring. 
Elliot takes after his mom and hates being cold. Playing outside never lasts long.

Elliot loves being close to his brothers. Elliot and Jaxon watching a "moomie"

Loving on Miles. He's so good with them! 

Elliot has to be close to them. When they're watching the crib fishy toy, he wants in on the fun too. 

Jaxon just chillin. 
I can't wait till they can smile on command.

3 comments:

Sharli said...

Holy moly... they are so darn cute!!! They are already looking so big and grown up. I love that they are so different and easy to tell apart. You won't have to label every picture their whole lives, which will be nice! My two favorite pics: Elliot in the crib with the boys!! AND Jaxon chillin' on the couch! You are a lucky mom... those are some handsome boys.

Katie Jane said...

They are just so adorable!! I wish I could see them in person. I think you are amazing.

kat said...

Such cute pics!! Elliot is such a cute little boy and such a sweet big brother. Those babies are just so adorable...I just want to squish those cheeks!! Still waiting for my little guy to chunk up. I LOVE chunky babies!