Miles toes...yummy!
Jaxon Black Haynie
Miles Landon Haynie
Still can't get enough of these two! Elliot and I are adjusting fairly well and starting to get into some sort of a routine. Still trying to figure out the best way to feed two screaming babies at once...it will come as they get better at eating, hopefully.
Any suggestions on how to get cute pics of both the boys together? Every time we try to lay them next to each other or on each other it turns into lots of tears. Any suggestions on cute twin pictures are welcome!



4 comments:
oh man! what cuties!! so happy for you!
Oh they are SOOOOOOO ADORABLE! Jaxon looks so much like Elliot in that picture. I still can't get a pic of my two boys together so, good luck with that :) I'm sure you'll have SO many awesome pics of them. I am so happy for you!
Ok--I'm sending you an email now with all my "pro-photo" advice. :)
So I am looking at these pictures of your boys and LOVING them!! They are so cute. I thought that Jaxon looked like Elliot, but then I saw the picture of Elliot when he was a baby and they don't look the same. But then i realized that Jaxon looks like Elliot NOW. Crazy. So cute. Congratulations.
Post a Comment