Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another Photoshoot



Miles 

Jaxon 

I love Elliot's eyes in this shot. Too bad Miles was screaming and Jaxon was scratching Elliots belly, otherwise we could have got more then just a couple cute pics. 





16 comments:

Kasi French said...

Jaxon looks so much like Elliot to me!! They are so dang cute ~ when is your trip for UT planned?!? I'll come home to fly you out ;)

Kim said...

Cute! You did a great job with these. I remember doing Easton's first photo shoot and it was hard enough....I can't imagine trying to keep two babies happy.

Apron Appeal said...

Yes well, welcome to motherhood of more than one child. We haven't had a family photo with everyone looking at the Camera since....well, since Riley was an only child. :)

Stacy Ellison said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! all your cute boys!

Jessica June said...

What beautiful boys! I Want to eat them up!! Congrats!!

Liz Rose said...

These are rockin!!! What did you use to edit them?? What "tricks" did you do? :)

Sharli said...

Wow! Those are so precious, Chel. Did you really do those all by yourself?? You are so talented! Why didn't I get any of that gene? I love you... and those 3 little boys SO MUCH!

Melissa S. said...

tHEY ARE ALL SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I especially love all of Miles' love handle rolls.......even though he's not chubby.

Susanna said...

ADORABLE!!!!! That'all I have to say, you guys make adorable little babies!!!!

Ashley said...

I love them! I am impressed that you got so many good ones considering you were dealing with 3 kids!

acutely cherished said...

You have really beautiful boys!!! These all turned out great!

Laura said...

Wow these are so precious. What a great photographer you are! Those boys are adorable.

Marie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That is all I can say!!!! :)

Brian, Annalee and Ava said...

They are all so adorable. I love all of the pictures they are all so sweet.

Teddy said...

Those are truly so precious. . . your walls will be covered in adorableness.

Jami said...

They are adorable. I love the pictures!