Mrs. Bland
Mrs. Seacat
Showing me how he marched in the parade
I asked him to show me how much he liked preschool
He's getting so big!
Thanks to Debbie for watching the twins - I had so much fun watching Elliot in his little end of the year parade and picnic at his school today. He did great marching around the room and couldn't help himself when he heard music playing to add some dance moves in there as well.
After the parade we went back to his classroom and they sang a few songs for us. Elliot had a hard time staying on his square. He had to dance and perform each song. Standing and singing was just not good enough. Thank heavens I had my video camera cause it was so funny.
Just before the kids gave us a mothers day present his teacher asked each child to finish the sentance "My mother is..." Elliots reply was, "Eats food!" Nice! Yes, I do eat food and usually too much of it. If that's not a good wake up call to start a diet I don't know what is :)
Thanks Elliot for making my day so bright! I LOVE YOU!




No comments:
Post a Comment