Friday, July 1, 2011

Dr. Haynie's Hump Day

J.R. has officially reached the half way mark of his 4 year residency and we couldn't be more excited!! I can't believe the end is so near. It's scary to imagine what's to come, but I'm really looking forward to it. 

To mimic his days in the mission field he decided it would only be appropriate to celebrate by burning a scrub top. (Only J.R.) Yes, they are hospital issued. Yes, he is willing to pay for it if anyone is upset about this.

It was a monumental day and so fun to celebrate! 
Congrats J.R. You are doing awesome!





3 comments:

carli said...

Congrats you guys! Thats so exciting. I think Jon would want to burn something too. Fire and boys

Natalie said...

That's awesome! Man, I wish we were half-way! I'm a little jealous about that. Plus, we'll miss you guys when you move!

Liz Rose said...

Yeah!!! What a fun thing to do. Call me when you guys get your boat!