Tonight we were doing the usual bed time routine. Elliot chose a couple books to read and one of them was called "Bed Hogs" About half way through the book Elliot asked if he could hold the little baby pig. (any time he sees an animal on t.v. lately he asks if he can hold it - I'm thinking it's his way of knowing if it's a nice animal or not) About holding the pig I said, "yes, you can hold pigs, if you can catch them. They're fast." Elliot replied, "they're not fast. Pigs are slow." I ignored and kept reading, but he was not satisfied I guess. Elliot said, "mom, I'll be the pig and you be the human. Try to catch me." I was amused so I played along and got ready to "catch" him. He hardly moved as I reached out to grab him in my arms. I gave him a big kiss and he said, "see mom, pigs are slow."
Well, now you know. Pigs are slow. Especially if they are cute little 4 year old, blonde haired piggies.
What a character. Love me some Elliot!
3 comments:
This made my day! So adorable!!
Wow! I just read this out loud to Andy and now I'm crying tears of pure amusement!! "I'll be the pig and you be the human"??? Who comes up with this stuff?! Man, I miss that kid. What a stud! I'm so glad you post things like this on your blog! Thanks for the laugh! :)
So cute! What a funny boy!
Post a Comment