Monday, June 13, 2011

Feeding Frenzie

Time for solids!!!
We finally took the plunge and started solids. They were just not satisfied in the evening with their bottles and Jaxon would watch so intently as I would eat so I figured, "Hey, why not give it a try."
The boys couldn't be happier! They love it. It took a couple tries to get the hang of it, but now (2 weeks later) they are champs. They eat tons too! A full bowl of rice cereal and 1-2 containers of vegetables/fruit. 
It's a mess, especially with two, but it's a fun mess! And if it makes for happier boys,  I'm in!!

We've had so many great helpers too. Watching those 3 little girls try their best to get the boys to eat was the funniest thing ever! They were the cutest little mothers. Happy to jump out of the pool at the chance to take care of the babies and not afraid to just dive right in and get er' done. So cute! I'm pretty sure there was more food on their bibs and on the wiping towel then in their tummies, but it's okay. It was fun for the girls and the boys loved the extra attention!

 Miles
 Jaxon


Little mothers in training. (Cassie, Kaitlyn, Alexa)

No comments: