I wanted to take pictures of Elliot with his dinosaur because this was his FAVORITE christmas present last year and so much has changed since then, I just wanted to remember what his life was like a year ago.
Elliot is one amazing boy! His world was turned upside down last December and he has handled it so well. I couldn't be more proud. He has taken the role of older brother and carried it like a champ. He's kind, loving and soft with his brothers. He tells me he loves them all the time. He entertains and plays with them so well. He always wants them as close as possible. "mom, put Miles on the couch with me." "mom, I want to hold Jaxon while I watch a movie." "I want to put my car seat over here so I can see Miles face." He's patient and understanding when their needs often come before his. What an amazing little boy I have! I love my little man so much!!
Love you Elliot. You're growing up too fast!
ps: yes, I cut off all his hair today. Luckily he likes it. I do too. :)





3 comments:
His smile looks just like your husband! Great pictures!
Oh my heavens I LOVE his hair cut- he looks like a little gap model :) He looks older I think too. Anyways your family is so adorable and those boys are getting big!
What a HANDSOME little boy!! Seriously changed the way he looks and aged him A TON when you chopped off his hair. But he is super handsome and so grown up. I love it. They are all growing up so fast. I can't believe it.
Post a Comment