We had a minor mustache malfuntion. But Elliot didn't care, he had one thing on his mind...CANDY!
Can you tell what these boys do every day of their lives?
This is our favorite halloween house. Totally decked out every year and it's right across our street.
Miles got tired first. But they did well.
Elliot got a full bucket and tired feet by the time we rounded our neighborhood. Have I mentioned how much I love our neighborhood??? I LOVE IT! So fun seeing families out making the rounds. I feel lucky to be a part of it. We had a great time. Now, what to do with all the candy?? I already feel sick from eating too much. Elliot has been on a permanent sugar high all month.
Eat it fast and get it over with -my new moto. :)





5 comments:
oooh, Thing 1 and Thing 2, this is ADORABLE!!! What a great idea! Your kids are so cute!
I loved the costumes! Thing 1 and Thing 2 was a great idea for twins, and I loved all the Mario and Luigi's!
That is my motto too! No use in fightling over it for the next month! ;)
Hey thats my motto this year 2! Last year I tried to regulate how many in a day. That was not such a good idea. This way when it's gone it's gone and we can look foward to next year. Love the costumes! Love you guys!
CUTEST family ever!! I sure miss those cute little faces! Your's and JR's too! LOVE you all. Give the boys kisses from me.
Post a Comment