J.R. had a week vacation just before Christmas so we decided to go on a mini vacay in Cincinnati to Great Wolf Lodge. We met up with our amazing friends the Clements and we all had a BLAST! Our only regret was that it wasn't long enough. We wish we would have stayed 2 nights. The water park was warm, fun and had safe spots for the babies to enjoy. They also had a "Magic Quest" game where the boys got to be wizards and defeat a fire breathing dragon with their magical wands. Elliot loved that part. I seriously slacked on my picture taking. I'm realizing it's impossible to be the photographer and mom of twins especially while swimming. Next time I'll remember to at least get 1 family shot.
Highly recommended....Shar and Erin, your kids would LOVE this place. ps: all my sibs would.
1 comment:
Oh man, GREAT WOLF LODGE ROCKS!!! I think the ONLY places they have out west is in Washington State. But I'm glad to be around so many here. My kids love it.
Post a Comment