Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29

What a great day Feb. 29 turned out to be. If this is how ever leap day is, I sure wish it came around more often then every 4 years. (remember how we're usually shoveling snow in February?)
It was SOOO warm today. Elliot insisted on pulling out the slip n' slide. Although I think it was still too cold for water games Elliot wouldn't let me down so out it came. I thought for sure he'd go down once, freeze and be done, but I was wrong. He did freeze, but in between runs he'd just wrap up in the sun and "relax" (as he called it) then back down the slide.
Our fun continued as more kids came home from school. We eventually moved over to the Rushtons for basketball and trampoline fun. We stayed outside ALL DAY. We didn't come in till bedtime. It was a great day. We all slept great that night too.









(It looks like there is a weird growth on his belly...it's just a bouncy ball he dropped as the picture took)

bet you can't guess what he's eating??











Jaxon was not into the tramp. He watched from the sidelines.


Even I joined in on some bball. My knees didn't appreciate it.

No comments: