Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jaxon






This is CLASSIC Jaxon. Tongue hanging out, arms up and headed straight to mommy.






Jaxon at 15 months:

He walks and sometimes even tries to run EVERYWHERE! 
He loves being outside
His tongue is almost always hanging out of his mouth
He has beautiful curly hair that mom refuses to cut
He has an infectious smile
He loves to cuddle right after his naps
He eats everything I offer him :)
He's a bit attached to mom right now, but I don't mind.
He loves to pick things up and give them to people, walk away, then come back and take it back. This happens over and over. Such a fun game for him.
He sleeps great and sometimes will nap for 4 hours!!
He has the cutest giggle and loves peek-a-boo type games. He also enjoys doing silly things to make us laugh too.
His favorite book is the Farm animal book. 
He babbles most of the day (as long as his binkie is out of his mouth)
He loves Elliot, especially when he lets him play with his DS
He seems to enjoy taking toys from Miles, but is easily distracted when I have to intervene
He's pretty good at throwing a ball. He LOVES balls. I have a feeling he's going to be our bball player.
His eyes have a golden glow in the sunlight that is beautiful
His sweet face makes my heart burst with joy and love

I love this little man so much!!

No comments: