ps: his shirt says "Awesome ends with me" :)
Miles at 15 months:
He still isn't walking, although he walks around the furniture a lot. He just doesn't want to. Even when we're out on the driveway or in the grass, he's totally happy crawling.
He is a little touchy when it comes to pain. My sensitive boy. (Maybe that's why he doesn't want to walk?)
He has the biggest 4 tooth smile EVER. It makes you laugh out loud just to see it.
He loves to wrestle. If he sees you on the floor he's right over trying to get on top and bounce on your belly or face.
He really loves Elliot. They like to play in his crib in the morning while I'm changing Jaxon. Elliot is great at making his brothers laugh.
He eats pretty good. Is a little more opinionated then Jaxon and is noticeably smaller because of it I think.
He is very cuddly. He'll snuggle in on your shoulder all day.
He loves being held and doesn't like it when Jaxon tries to cut in on the cuddle time.
He sings a lot. If it's ever quiet I almost alway hear him humming to himself. It's so sweet. I wish I could bottle his little voice up and save it forever.
He's a talker. He's always telling stories and acts like you know exactly what he's saying
He'll choose dad over mom every time. He LOVES our neighbor Jerry!
He has a cute deep laugh that comes when he gets thrown in the air. Otherwise it's just that big toothy grin!
He does this really cute face like he's trying not to smile. He'll purse his lips real tight and drop his chin to his shoulder. It's absolutely adorable! My favorite little mannerism.
His soft cheeks are irresistable. I can't kiss them enough each day.
He melts my heart everyday!!
I love you Miles! You are so sweet!









No comments:
Post a Comment