Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What we did today

We had a fun busy day today. It began with our first Easter Egg hunt of the year. Then we moved on to  completing a "PIN" I've wanted to do for a while. Then we moved the fun outside to the sun! 
I love days like today when the T.V. rarely gets turned on and the kids are sunkissed and tired. 
Good day!






Rainbow rice was so fun to make and they LOVED playing in it too. I prefer this over sand for sure. (Even though I still have a bin full of sand) I think they liked it better too. Jaxon & Miles both attempted to taste the rice, but quickly realized it was not a good idea.


A peek into our back yard. 
If the sun is out, so are all our toys. Welcome Summer!

 I filled another bin with water for the twins. They were getting sweaty and needed a way to cool off without running through the sprinkler. 
Jaxon did attempt a sprinkler run, but it ended in him soaked and crying. Lesson learned.
 Proof that he doesn't cry ALL day. He does smile sometimes. 




Elliot and Alexa have been best buds lately. She came with us to the zoo yesterday too. We love this girl! Such a good friend to Elliot and loves helping with the twins.

No comments: