Some may say, "It's about time." Not me. Getting haircuts is a big step. It means their growing up and I don't like it. Not to mention the idea of cutting off their curls scares me to death. Luckily most of the curls remained.
They both did great sitting in the chairs. No major tears or tantrums. But the moment we were headed to the car and trying to take a good "after" picture they hit a wall. They screamed and thrashed all the way to the car. Even with balloons tied to their wrists they were still throwing a fit. Luckily we all made it home in one piece. I got a sample of both their baby hair and some fun pictures.
You can't even tell Miles got a trim. I think the lady could tell I was nervous about chopping the curls so she was very cautious. Unfortunately I paid like 12 bucks for almost no hair on the ground. Jaxon on the other hand had TONS of hair on the ground. I even got brave and told her a little shorter. He looks cute, although I'm thinking he looks more like a girl now then when it was longer. Now if the curls curl just right it looks like its "smartly bobbed." Nice.
Another milestone crossed.
ps: notice the cut on Miles face? He was in the path of one of Elliot's projectile toys. Not on purpose, but still looks pretty intense. (I overheard one of the girls at the child watch at the YMCA call him "scar face." Ahh, poor baby.)






No comments:
Post a Comment