Friday, July 27, 2012

Tennessee Trip!

Always a great weekend when we get to make a trip to visit Grandma & Grandpa Hutchinson in Tennessee. J.R. got the weekend off and Oma was there visiting = Perfect timing! We headed out Friday night after J.R. got off work and got there around 1am. We had a few travel delays (Miles throw up and closed freeways) Besides the no naps, late nights and long car rides the trip was a success!!
We miss Gma & Gpa Hutch so much. They are the sweetest southern couple with hearts of gold! I can see why J.R. talks so highly of his grandpa! They are so easy going and fun. We had a great time. I think I watched more baseball and golf on TV then I ever have my whole life. It was awesome! You know J.R. was in heaven! 
Thanks for the fun visit! We'll be back sooner then later!













No comments: