Thursday, July 26, 2012

Triathlon Training

J.R. and I are very excited to have registered for our first Sprint Triathlon! I've been wanting to do a Triathlon since I was in High School. 11 years later...I'm doing it. Unfortunately my knees are limiting me and I will have to speed walk the run portion of the race, but I don't care. I'm checking it off my bucket list now or never! 
This particular Saturday morning J.R. woke up early and went on a bike ride /  run with our awesome neighbor Jared. Because I don't wake up early for anything...especially exercise...my workout came later and we decided to make it a family outing. We drove to the high school and I rode my 10 miles around the track. J.R. was awesome to keep the kids entertained. Luckily it wasn't too hot of a day and the kids had fun running free outside and Elliot had fun riding around the track with me part of the way.
As soon as we got home we took off for Elliot's Tball game.
What a fun, active day!!





A very typical scowl from Jaxon. This kid is full of faces. This is just one of the many. Cracks me up!


 Jaxon loves playing with balls. Throwing, kicking, etc.  Miles on the other hand would rather buckle things or figure out how to snap something together...he's much more intricate in his play.


Look at those rosey cheeks. This boy is such a sweaty kid. He just has to look outside and he's soaked from head to toe. 


Elliot really wanted to take a picture at the top of the bleachers. He was so patient the whole time waiting for me to finish first. 

No comments: