Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lake Powell 2012

Just a few highlights from our trip to Utah. 

Loved Lake Powell! The last time I was there was my high school graduation girls trip.  2001 people. 11 years is too long to be away from such a beautiful place. It was breathtakingly beautiful. I don't know if it was all my memories coming back or just being with family or what, but I felt so close to my dad while we were there. The sand, mountains, wave runners, being pulled behind a boat...all bring back sweet memories of my dad. I'm sure he was hanging out with us that week. Love him so much!







Heaven on Earth

2 comments:

Erin Davis said...

So cute! Can you burn me a copy of these and bring them when you come in Oct? Can't wait! :)

Whitney Davis said...

You would post the goggles pic. I knew that picture would come back to haunt me. Haha. I already miss this place! Lets go back soon!