Elliot's Week With Mickey!
I showed Mickey to my brothers. We wanted to jump on the
trampoline, but it was too too cold! Instead we ate ice cream and worked on my
homework. I showed Mrs. Schoch’s Mickey to my other Mickey. They were good
friends all week. We put on Madagascar 3 and me and both Mickey’s danced. We
had so much fun!!!
My neighbor Presley came over and we ate more ice cream and
popcorn and we pretended we were at a movie theater. We had popcorn and hot
chocolate.
We did all sorts of fun things like playing on the computer on
PBSKIDS.org and reading before bed! We also got to play my favorite Wii game,
Skylanders and painting Mickey Mouse. Mickey is a great friend!
Finally it was time for Mickey to go back to Mrs. Schoch. I will
still have fun with my other Mickey but we will miss Mrs. Schoch’s Mickey too.
Love, Elliot
No comments:
Post a Comment