Even though we seem to go on adventures with out dad all the time...the adventure still needs to be experienced. (the joy of residency)
This was especially adventurous because just as we were in the middle of the maze Elliot decided he had to poop NOW. Then we headed back into the maze when Jaxon decided to poop. Changing a diaper in a port-a-potty is the worst! Then the boys got tired and we still had to make our way back out of the maze and to the car so 1 twin ended up on my shoulders and the other in my arms. I'm sure people watching thought I was absolutely insane. But, my pride and stubbornness kept me going. I wanted to experience the fall season so bad and J.R.'s awful schedule was keeping us from doing anything fun so I was very determined to do this expecting J.R. to get stuck at the hospital....and that's exactly what happened. But, I'm stronger for it and we made a few memories. Counting it as a win :)
The boys are shooting a corn cannon.
Elliot didn't trust me in the corn maze. He really got nervous when we were still in there as it was getting dark. Apparently he doesn't think I can protect him from the bad guys or he knows just how bad I am at directions. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment