I can't believe they are already 3 years old. Jaxon and Miles have been the most challenging and biggest blessing in our lives. Twins are hard but, the blessings and love are double!
A little bit about my boys.
Jaxon:
He is such a cute little quirky kid. He is constantly making faces. I've caught him looking at himself in the mirror practicing different facial expressions...adorable!! He can raise one eye brow and does it frequently. He has a very obvious lisp that is so endearing. He is constantly asking me to "muggle" (snuggle). He loves to be hugged, kissed and wrestled. He always give 2 hugs and 2 kisses when I leave him. He asks for it by holding up two fingers and when he says kiss with his lisp I just melt. He has lots of energy! He is super duper loud. Everything he says is in a yell. But, when I tell him to whisper he puts his finger to his lips and says, "sssshhhhh" (imagine the lisp). Jaxon has this thing about being on his head. The nursery leaders say he's always over in the corner doing a head stand against the wall or he'll do summersaults as he enters a room. It's the same story at home. He'll watch cartoons on his head. Or he eat snacks flipped upside down on the couch. Makes me wonder if he'll be an Olympic gymnast or something. So quirky.I love it! Another funny thing about Jaxon is he loves to pretend to be a kitty. He'll often answer my questions with a meow. If he's ever in trouble he'll start meowing and cuddle up to me as if to say he's sorry.a Jaxon is a dramatic kid. Whether he is excited, sad or hurt it seems to be either very loud and crazy or he will just find a corner and work it out by himself. His tantrums are hilarious. He'll be upset about something and instead of kicking and screaming he will just fall to the floor, stare off into the distant and completely ignore anyone who's trying to console him. It's slightly disturbing and often very very frustrating. His smile is the sweetest. You can finally see his teeth now when he smiles. Recently he makes the cutest face where he squishes up his nose and shows off his upper teeth...cracks me up! Anything can be made better with a kiss. Hurt knee, pinched finger...only requires a kiss. Somewhere along the way the twins have chosen favorites. I am Jaxon's favorite. If they ever need held, cuddled or have any reason to choose a parent, Jaxon chooses me. Jaxon is all boy. Loud, fast and energetic! I'm so in love!
Miles:
Sweet sweet Miles. This kid instantly makes friends with just one little smile. People always looks at him and ahhh like he's a little furry kitten or something. It's so funny to me. He's has feathery light blonde hair that makes him even cuter. His smile makes you absolutely melt into his hands. His smile shows all of his teeth and lots of his gums too. Big smile, sweet tender heart. He's a bit more emotional then Jaxon. Miles has a very soft, high pitched voice that makes you want to say YES every time. He has a thing for Aunt Sharli and loves to call or facetime her just to get shy and run away. He has a cute little mousy face. His kiss pucker is so funny. Miles has a major obsession with his spiderman hat. He takes it everywhere! He even sleeps in it. I fear for the day it gets lost or stolen. Miles is also very attached to his blanket. He seems to be more fragile and usually gets sick more then Jaxon. Miles is totally a daddy's boy. He will always choose dad over me. Even with things like unbuckling his seat belt or changing his diaper. He prefers dad over me in a big way. Sometimes I get jealous, but I think it's great he has such a loving relationship with J.R. It's sweet. Both boys are super smart. Both know their ABC's and can recognize almost all the letters and numbers up to 10. They can count to about 14 then usually skip a few to 20. They go to a little preschool twice a week and love the interaction with other kids and the organized play and crafts. It's been so great for them to have that because we've been so busy this year getting our business rolling I feel like I've been neglecting them a little. They also go to a day care once a week in a little Spanish lady's house. Her name is Enna and they scream with excitement when I tell them they get to go spend the day with her. I work in J.R.'s office on Friday's doing cases or doing book work. It's nice to feel a part of the business and wonderful that the twins don't mind the day away either.
A quick shout out to Landon and Lydia too. We always add 2 extra candles to remember their older brother and sister. We love talking about them!
Happy Happy Birthday to both sets of twins!
LOVE YOU MORE THEN YOU'LL KNOW!!




No comments:
Post a Comment