While in Utah we stopped at Lydia and Landon's grave. It's crazy to imagine them as 2 year olds running around and fussing over their little brother Elliot. I'm not sure if having Elliot makes their loss any easier, but I do think it helps me realize how much I really love them even though they aren't here with me. I didn't realize how much you could love someone so perfectly till Elliot came. He is so perfect and so precious. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have 3 beautiful childeren - one I get to help through this life and two that are helping me through this life. What a special blessing. I love you Landon, Lydia and Elliot!!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
The entire J.R and Chelsea Family
While in Utah we stopped at Lydia and Landon's grave. It's crazy to imagine them as 2 year olds running around and fussing over their little brother Elliot. I'm not sure if having Elliot makes their loss any easier, but I do think it helps me realize how much I really love them even though they aren't here with me. I didn't realize how much you could love someone so perfectly till Elliot came. He is so perfect and so precious. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have 3 beautiful childeren - one I get to help through this life and two that are helping me through this life. What a special blessing. I love you Landon, Lydia and Elliot!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet
I couldn't help but cry a little when I read that.
Post a Comment