Chelsea! So fun to hear from you. Kay, can Elliot get any cuter?! He is a perfect little mix of you and J.R. These pictures of he and your dad are priceless. You look beautiful, as always. Keep in touch and tell the fam hola from Idaho. love ya, Ky
ps. How cool is Grandma Larsen to get in on the bloggin'?! She's awesome.
hey Chels, long time no see. How are you? Your family is darling! Elliot is so handsome, looks like you're having a blast with him. It's good to see you. Can't wait to see more posts.
Chelsea! Your family is adorable! Elliot is such a handsome boy. How old is he now? I am so glad you found me! It's so great to hear from you. I don't really keep in touch with anyone anymore...sadly. I want to get everybody back together sometime. Where are you living now?
4 comments:
Cute pictures on your blog. Erin's got me all set up, you will be hearing more from me soon.
Love ya,
Grams
Chelsea! So fun to hear from you. Kay, can Elliot get any cuter?! He is a perfect little mix of you and J.R. These pictures of he and your dad are priceless. You look beautiful, as always. Keep in touch and tell the fam hola from Idaho. love ya, Ky
ps. How cool is Grandma Larsen to get in on the bloggin'?! She's awesome.
hey Chels, long time no see. How are you? Your family is darling! Elliot is so handsome, looks like you're having a blast with him.
It's good to see you. Can't wait to see more posts.
Chelsea! Your family is adorable! Elliot is such a handsome boy. How old is he now? I am so glad you found me! It's so great to hear from you. I don't really keep in touch with anyone anymore...sadly. I want to get everybody back together sometime. Where are you living now?
Post a Comment