Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fun with Daddy

High

Higher

Highest

Mom finally intervening and scared to death!

7 comments:

Erin Davis said...

I can't stop laughing. Probably because I was there and it was so hilarious. We miss you guys. Tanner wants to know where both baby Elliots are. Love you guys.

Marilee Leishman said...

Oh, my word, I think Laya would pee her pants if we threw her up that high!

Jessica June said...

Don't you love how the dads have to see just how high they can throw their kids!! I have some very similar pictures!! It was so good to see you!! Your babe is darling! Keep posting!! Love you!!

Jenny said...

Sorry we missed Elliot's blessing, I'm sure it was just beautiful! I LOVE your blog and your pictures are all adorable!

Chelsea, I can't believe you let J.R. throw Elliot up like that! I would have had a coronary if I would have seen my husband do that! You are brave!

Chelsea said...

believe me, i don't LET him. he just does it till I notice and then the fun is over. My child survived another day with dad, thanks to me!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness those pics are awesome! My camera would be all fuzzy trying to take those. How do you do it?

Laura said...

Elliot is so adorable. They get so big so fast don't they? We need to get him and Jax together for a play date, what do you think?