It's official! Elliot is walking!
He's been taking a few steps here and there, but usually only when he's encouraged by me, but today he finally just took off! I'm so excited! It will make both our lives so much better! No more hanging on my leg crying...we'll see about that one :)
Congratulations Elliot, you're getting too BIG!
9 comments:
Congrats Elliot! He is getting so big. It's not fair we can't be there to see his first steps. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks, and for you to meet Hayden!
Now is the time to SERIOUSLY baby proof your house! He is so cute, he has tons of hair too!
Yahoo! It makes him seem so big, now, doesn't it? Wow...I think tomorrow he'll be RUNNING.
That is my favorite stage! They just walk so darn cute-he is a doll! I love that car too, where did you get it?
Love that kid! So darn cute. I love it when they start cruisin' around on their own power.
Hooray! I knew he was getting close that day I saw him walking with you at church. Soon he'll be running all over the place like Jax is right now :)
Wow!!! That's crazy that he's walking.I can't believe it.Time flies by so fast.Trevor's already 3 months old.NUTS!!! Hey check out my BLOG sometime.I got it up and going now. kingkiddos.blogspot.com.
Love ya.
AL
Congrats little man. It's such a fun world now that you can get into everything. hehehe... Have fun Chels and J.R. It's a whole new world.
Yay, how exciting! That video is just too cute. Isn't it so awesome to watch them walk for the first time?
Thank you for emailing me. You are so sweet. I appreciated it a lot. I hope you had a great Memorial Day, too. I'm sure it was hard that you couldn't get to the grave, but I know that the twins were in your heart.
It's nice to have a friend who understands how I feel. You are awesome!
Post a Comment