Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our Sunday afternoon adventures!

There is an elementary school just a few blocks away from our house that has a really nice playground and sand box. We love going there on the weekends and with today being so nice and warm we headed out!
I love this pic cuz you can see his bottom two teeth. (he has two on top too, but their harder to see)
Teeter-totter time!
Just going diggin'
Hummm...this stuff is really neat.....
I'll have to give it a taste! (funny though, he didn't seem to mind it. I was the one freaking out trying to wash his mouth out.)
Boys and their dirty feet!
The dirtier the better!

So sweet

Nice, calm swing with mom...
a wild ride with dad
I'm not so sure he was enjoying it either
Boys will be boys
On the way home we heard him start humming and we knew....he was on his way out. What a fun day in the sun!
ps: I always feel like it is such a treat when J.R. gets to come with us. It's nice to have the weekends with him.


16 comments:

Amy Jane said...

awww, so fun! good idea... i never thought to go to that playground!!

Liz Rose said...

I love all your posts! Fun to see him growing and being so curious about everything. He is one cutie patootie!

Brandon and Lesli said...

Chelsea - he is getting so big and is so adorable! I love how everyday it's something new with little ones. It's fun seeing pics of your your fam:)

Trisha said...

I love the little hat. How do you get him to keep it on?

Melanie said...

He is so adorable. I am slowly loosening up to the fact that boys like to get messy. I am getting much better - and it is hard to complain about changing their clothes 3 times a day when they are so happy in the mud!

I hope you and JR are enjoying life in Ohio!

Jessica June said...

Love the park! He is growing up so fast chels!! I am so sad I missed your trip to Utah-(scrapbook expo-jealous!!)
Elliot is so cute! Love you!!

Teddy said...

Love all your new posts! Where have I been? I didn't know you were close with Marli, she was in my first Sunburst show with me:) She also helped critique the other shows. Small world. Scrapbooking looks fun.

Becca said...

Wow, you guys make 'em CUTE! Those cheeks of his are way to squishable/kissable! All your posts are super cute. I love hearing your voices and laughs on the videos. It makes me miss you guys! All I can think of when I see pics of your boy is how lucky he is to get to hang with you guys every day...you're awesome parents.

Teddy said...

No idea! How dumb am I? What a fun cousin!

Ashley said...

Awww! The teeth are soooo cute...until they learn to use them for biting...ouch!

Stephanie said...

Hi Chels-
I hope you don't mind that I peek in on your blog. It's been forever since I've seen you. It's nice to beable to see what everyone is doing. Your little boy is sooooo cute. my blog is Tylerandstephanie@blogspot
if you would like to check it out.
Stephanie

Katy said...

So cute, Chel! I love how you did this post. I felt like I was there with ya!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Chels he is so cute and I can't believe how big he is. Don't they just grow up so fast? How old is he now? We miss you guys. I wish we lived closer. Good luck with everything. I hope all is well. Love ya.

Katie Jane said...

I love the picture of his cute chubby hands clutching the dirt! He is so darling. It was so fun to see you when you came out!

Nicholas said...

I love all the cute pics. Little Elliott is growing so fast and he's such a cutie.

Natelli Johnston said...

what beautiful pictures!