Sunday, May 4, 2008

While the wife was away

Say hello to Andy's bball team that played in the National Intramural Basketball Championship right here in Columbus, OHIO! All these boys stayed in our little house for 5 days while Elliot and I were in Utah. Unfortunatly I took the camera so J.R. didn't get any pics of their sleeping arrangments, but i guess they had about 4 twin blow up matterasses across the living room and into the kitchen then 1 in our office and 1 in Elliot's room. They pretty much slept in a big heap. I'm sure it was a funny site to see! J.R. had a blast with them here. It was nice for him to have some good "Man time" He probably felt like a bachelor again. They were so nice to J.R. too, they let him be their "coach" and sit on the bench with them for their games. I wish I could have been here to see it...well, maybe not :)
As for the tournament - they won the first 3 games then lost to Florida on Saturday. Bummer! I hope they had a good time and am so happy they got to stay at our place. We love visitors!

No comments: