After two long flights and getting separated from J.R. in Cincinnatti we finally made it to Utah. We've been spending most of our time at Pickleville which means daily trips to the beach. Even though the water is like 45 degrees the kids still had a blast! Elliot loves playing with his cousins! (Thanks Erin for being my official photographer while we are in Utah. She takes amazing pics)
More to come.....
12 comments:
Elliot is SO darling!
He seriously gets cuter and cuter all the time!
I love the pictures! And look at all of Elliot's cute blonde hair! I'm glad you got to come home for a little bit. Too bad I didn't get to see you up there last year when we went to Pickleville.
So darling! What a looker.
We are heading up to Bear Lake next week. Hopefully it gets a bit warmer. Hope you have a great time in Utah!!
elliot is such a cutie!! drink a raspberry shake for me :)
So cute. I was just there this past weekend, and we drove by Pickleville. I am SO going to go to a show this summer (I have never gone!). I saw your lil sis at Kristin's wedding too. She is so cute!
His hair is so blonde!! What a cutie! He is leaving baby hood behind and heading into toddler hood!!
Wow, Erin does take great pics. That is one adorable little man you guys have on your hands. I love Bear Lake! Wish I could see the shows!
Hi Chelsea - Elliot is so cute! He is perfect mix of the two of you. I'm glad you got to come home for a little while!
Oh! He's growing up so fast! What a doll!
Hey Chelsea it is becky jo I think your little boy is so I cute! I was so excited when I came across your blog. I was just thinking about ya! Hope everything is going good for you guys!!
Post a Comment