Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wipe Out!

Believe me, I'm not usually one to put myself out there for teasing and ridicule- but even I laugh my head off when I watch this. So enjoy and be nice :)

ps: This is me trying to surf behind Andy's boat. J.R. so kindly got all my wipeouts on slow motion film. Thanks honey! This is one of the many attempts. I finally gave up and wake boarded instead. They said surfing was easier then wake boarding...I beg to differ!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ha ha, that was awesome. I loved it! It's even better in super-slow-mo!

P.S. I tagged Elliot on my blog!

Laura said...

America's Funniest home video material!!! Loved it.

Amy F. said...

Surfing? Haven't tried that on the back of a boat, or at all for that matter! That is a pretty good wipeout!! (oh, and love the slo-mo)