This is the cutest place ever! It's a big park with waterfalls and water spouts all over. We had such a good time. It took the boys a minute to get brave enough to walk through them, but by the end they were pros and figured out you could walk between them and stay pretty dry. The mom's and dad's were having just as much fun getting wet as the kids were. We're definitly going back to show J.R. Columbus never seems to surprise me with new fun things to do all the time. And the best part is that most of the stuff to do is FREE! Love it!
Ty and Kenz, you would love this place...you need to talk mom into sending you out here! I have a whole week of stuff we could do. Keep begging!
ps: the neighborhood behind the park was beautiful. If we were staying in Columbus to practice, that is where we would live for sure!

This is the bunny statue at the top of the hill. Thus the nick name the "Bunny Fountains"

My best bud Sarah with her son Logan and my Elliot
5 comments:
I was so bummed Jack and I didn't make it....they look fun! Elliot and Logan are so cute :)
Oh man, my boys would LOVE this! Can we come visit! We would have soooo much fun together. We miss you and we need more things to do in Logan!
Such fun summer pictures, but I am still waiting to see those adorable kiddie kandids!
Chelsea.....Elliot is tooooo cute. Seriously, he is such a beautiful boy! Soooooooooo cute that you and JR got a little outing to Sun Valley!
Oh man, what a cute boy! I'm sorry i didn't make it to Logan when you were in town. I'm getting better at the whole mom thing, I just wish I could've seen you while you were here. Hopefully next time!
Post a Comment