Thursday, July 24, 2008

Getting too big

I've been wanting to post these pics for a while. He's been in his big boy car seat for a couple months now, but I just needed to be reminded how little he used to be. I had no idea what I was getting into or just how much my life would change for the better when we got in the car for the first time as we left the hospital. It has been better then I ever expected!
2 days old
1 year old in the baby car seat
1 year in the forward facing big boy seat.
He loves watching out the front window.
Look at him just "chillin"

6 comments:

The Rasmussens said...

Wow, Elliot is getting so big. I can't believe how things change. Sorry I don't keep in better touch J.R.
I hope all is well with you guys!
Mollie and I finally have a blog too. 3 boys and the oldest is three, pretty exciting:)

Kristen said...

I just have to leave you a comment and tell you how cute your little boy is. That picture on your side bar is the cutest :). Being a mom of an extremely cute boy myself (I'm not biased :) it's hard to extent that title to someone else...but I can't help it :). He's a doll!
I went to school with JR at Snow. Jenny Rowley was my roomie and I married the only other JR on campus :). I've heard about you and JR by way of Jenny, but I thought I'd say hi myself. Tell JR good luck with Dental School. I'm glad it's almost over!

Amy F. said...

So cute! I look forward to the 'forward' car seat days. I remember the first time we put that tiny baby in what seemed like a giant car seat.
Hey, I also would like your e-mail to be able to invite you to our blog (going private). You can post it in a comment or e-mail me at amyhfetter@gmail.com. Thanks!

Laura said...

I love seeing how they grow! What a cutie you have there.

Sarah said...

I know how you feel I cried when I realized Everett was no longer a baby but a little boy...:( Time for another one I think!

Teddy said...

He looks ready for a road trip to SUN VALLEY!!!!! :)