Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dental Bliss

Well, I'm not sure I would actually call it that, but who is lucky enough to have the love of your life working on your teeth? I was that lucky. I just have to say that he was very gentle and thourough. I can give my stamp of approval on this Doctor! He's awesome and he's good looking!! Thanks babe, my teeth feel great!



8 comments:

Erin Davis said...

When is it my turn? I'm coming to visit so I can get the royal treatment!

The Cederstrom's said...

How long until JR graduates? Do you think you will stay where you are when he does? I don't know why I ask questions in comments...

Chelsea said...

He'll be done with the DDS part in June 2009. He is applying for an oral surgery residency which is 4 more years after this so we have a ways to go. We haven't really thought where we went to settle, but definitly closer to Utah.

Jessica June said...

Looks like a great dentist!! On your previous post- I am dying at how little elliot was! Time flies so fast....I guess it's time for another?!! :) love ya!

Tony & Bergen said...

Chelly!! I saw that you called the other day, I have just been SO busy I haven't had two seconds to call you back. But I will this weekend, we need to catch up big time! So JR is the real deal now! Pretty cool! Looks like you guys are doing awesome. Love you so much Chels, sorry I am a slacker of a friend :o) Hope everything is going well. Love you so much!

Lizzy said...

That's so fun - He had the already perfect smile to work on though!

kat said...

that's AWESOME!! Way to go Jar! We are so proud of you.

How fun is that to have your hubby work on your teeth?! You look like a babe with those shades on. :)

You better settle close to Utah!!

Katie Nikolaus said...

You guys need to apply to Mayo for the oral surgery residency! They have a great program here...and of course, we could be neighbors-ish!