Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday J.R.

I'm a bit slow on the post, but I certainly wanted to give J.R. a birthday shout out - especially because he is now the big 30! I met this young kid when he was 24 and fell head over heels...even after all those years of his head losing hair and his facial hair growing I still think he's pretty hot stuff!
Congrats J.R. for making it to 30! I love you more today then I ever thought I could way back when. :) Here's to 30 years of living your life to the fullest and just simply being AWESOME!
Love you sweets!


ps: Yeah I know, my picture taking skills are terrible. Quick someone give me lessons!
pss: he did actually get bday presents...a golf ball fetcher, motorcycle glasses and a picture book with the top 30 reason why I love him.

1 comment:

kevin said...

Happy Birthday Jar-Face